Metro Manila · Swimming Pools and Water Parks
You can find a range of swimming pools across the Megacity - from simple public pools where you can take a dip, university pools for some serious laps, big water parks for the whole family, and fancy, relaxing pools located in hotels. Here are some of the best swimming pools in the Metro.
The sea might be near in Metro Manila but the next nice beach is still some two or three hours away. An alternative is to cool down in a pool every now and then. All big hotels, most good condominiums and many houses in the subdivisions have swimming pools that can be used for free by residents. If you don't have access to a pool or need something bigger, we recommend one of these:
Ace Water Spa (Quezon and Pasig City)
Ace Water Spa promises to have realized the Philippines' first European spa concept. The two branches offer many indoor pools and other attractions for different needs, from big pools for swimming laps to the relaxing hot herbal pools.
- Hours: 6 am to 10 pm from Sunday to Thursday, 6 am to 10:30 pm from Friday to Saturday.
- Admission: 550 pesos/adult & 250 pesos/kid (4ft & below) for the use of all facilities, maximum of 4 hours.
Quezon branch: 399 Del Monte Ave. near corner Banawe Street, SFDM, Quezon City
Tel: (63) 2 367 8040
Pasig branch: United corner Brixton Street, near Pioneer, Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Tel: (63) 2 451 1111
Remedios Resorts (Quezon City)
Two peaceful and elegant resorts, both with kiddie pool, private pool, and either Olympic or infinity pool. Further facilities like function rooms and grill areas make Remedios the perfect place if you want to celebrate a big private pool party until late at night.
Remedios Garden Resort
Hours and admission:
- 9 am to 4 pm 180 pesos, overnight 4 pm to 4 am 200 pesos, kids rate 3 feet and below 150 pesos.
- Private Pools from 9 am to 4 pm 7,200 pesos, from 7 pm to 4 am 8,500 pesos.
#6 Katipunan Ave., California Village, Novaliches, Quezon City
Tel: (63) 2 419 3340 or (63) 936 5511
Remedios Royale Resort
Hours and admission:
- 9 am to 4 pm 200 pesos, overnight 4 pm to 4 am 250 pesos.
- Private Pools from 9 am to 4 pm 10,000 pesos, from 7 pm to 4 am 12,500.00 pesos.
#9 Katipunan Ave., Kingspoint Subdivision, Novaliches, Quezon City
Tel: (63) 2 391 1612 or (63) 921 5182
Richmonde Hotel Ortigas
If you work in the busy business district of Ortigas and need some relaxation, try the heated indoor pool of the Richmonde Hotel. With its pillars and the arched glass ceiling, it resembles the bath houses of the late 1900s. Admission includes use of gym and sauna.
- Hours: 6 am to 9 pm daily.
- Admission: 500 pesos for four hours.
21 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Tel: (63) 2 683 7777
Makati Aquatic Sports Arena (Makati City)
An Olympic-size pool for the ambitious swimmers among you.
- Hours: Tuesdays to Sundays from 8 am to 8 pm.
- Admission: 50 pesos for Makati residents, 150 pesos for non-Makati residents.
Located beside Makati Park and Garden along J.P. Rizal Extension, West Rembo, Makati City.
Tel: (63) 2 881 5941
Philippine Army Wellness Center (Fort Bonifacio)
The Philippine Army Wellness Center in Fort Bonifacio has a simple but neat and large pool which is open for non-members of the army as well.
- Hours: 8.30 am to 5 pm on Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday, 8.30 am to 6 pm Wednesday/Friday.
- Admission: 50 pesos for guests (less for army personnel and their dependents).
Bayani Road corner Lawton Avenue, Fort Bonifacio
Tel: (63) 2 845 5555 local 6464
The Starland Theme Park and Garden Resort (Alabang)
This resort has a unique location, sitting secluded on the rooftop of the Starmall Alabang. It is perfect for individuals as well as families, as it features a wading pool for kids, a lap pool, a family pool and two large gazebos.
- Hours: 10 am to 6 pm daily.
- Admission: 150 pesos.
Rooftop, Starmall Alabang, South Super Highway, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Tel: (63) 2 850 4285
Splash Island Spa & Resort (Laguna)
Just beyond the southern city limit of Metro Manila you can experience the ultimate aqua thrill. Splash Island awaits its up to 6,000 guests with endless slides, a wave pool with a real sandy beach, raft floating on an artificial river, and many other attractions. A paradise for kids and adventurous adults.
- Hours: 8 am to 6 pm daily.
- Admission: 500 pesos for an all-day pass (promos for 250 pesos often available).
Southwoods Ecocentrum, Biñan City, Laguna Province
Tel: (63) 2 382 4711 or (63) 912 9177